Saturday, March 27, 2010

sephora & alice in wonderland.

Yesterday was really interesting~
it didnt rain, like i expected, so that made me pretty happy. :)
since i only had 3 periods, school day was pretty relaxing ;D

the first time i went to sephora without going into Macy's, haha
looking at all the make up was really cool
i didnt know there were so many different kinds of eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss, etc

the dry shampoo was pretty cool, since it worked :D
i'm thinking of buying it in the future, since my hair is oily. D:

the hatter in alice in wonderland looked scary ;x
huge & scary green eyes. :O
the way the white queen moved annoyed me. XD
why cant she walk like a normal person? T___T

I GOT A 99 ON MY TRIG TEST! :D
my highest score so far >:D
so now my average is currently an 85.
i need to get all 90's in the future so that it can be raised to at least a 90 :3

1 comment:

Vionna said...

I love the mad hatter. xD
Go johnny depp!!!!
But I agree the white queen was so annoying and fake...
Wow 99 in trig, thats awesome :D