Friday, April 16, 2010

pet peeves.

Today's a sad sad day.

I'm too mean, I'm too nice.
clearly there's something wrong with me.

I hate how, when it comes to people I have known for more than 3 yrs, and i know them so well, it's hard for me to tell them what irritates me.
Let's say, they're doing something thts annoying me, but i wouldnt have the heart to tell them to stop doing it....because i'd feel like an ASSHOLE.
I understand caring is part of being a good friend...but it gets really annoying when people DEMAND me to tell them whats wrong...just cause I'm not smiling, or I'm not talking.
you know, it's human to NOT smile, and I can be quiet when i feel like it. DOES IT MEAN I'M SAD? no....... -_-
And if you were close to me, I'd tell you what's wrong. you dont have to force it out of me.

And to finish my rant of pet peeves, I don't like it when people cling on to me. LITERALLY. once in a while is okay..... BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE LINKING ARMS WITH SOMEONE EVERYDAY AND BEING DRAGGED AROUND LIKE A DOG.

A sad day brings sad thoughts. i kinda got teary eyed when i got home today. my mom asked me what was wrong, and i told her tht i was sad.
she was REALLY surprised. she's like how could school make you sad?.....
so then i decided not to tell her what was wrong, cuz i figured, she wouldnt understand. DO I REALLY SEEM LIKE A PERSON WHO'S UNCAPABLE OF BEING SAD? :/
she kept trying to guess what was wrong, and asked me if i got into a fight with someone. NO.

i wanted to finish weekend hw today, but my emotions got in the way.
i shall now try to draw with my crappy drawings skills. to vent out feelings.....

No comments: