Saturday, April 10, 2010

Somehow it's thanks to you.

I'm learning.
here at fifteen,
I'm understanding
more about humans.

Most of these things,
the rest of the world
would have learned a whole decade ago.
I'm far, far too late.

Having to decide whether to;
fight myself or accept myself,
ignore strangers or open up to them,
to love or to hate.

i used to think
that certain views were ridiculous
because i was hidden under rocks,
and tons of darkening thoughts.

Having seen part of another's world,
through part of another's eyes,
I'm corrected in amazaement.

Yes, this world is definitely...
cruel,
unfair,
and a pile of nonsense.

But what every human has to go through,
is life.
and in life,
there are good things to look for.

The ties of friendship,
The warmth of meeting new people,
The amazing things one can learn from these people.

-------
For once, I didn't write a poem because I was sad. :D

Springbreak is over, and it wont be another month and a half till we get some rest again.

This week i had surprisingly very little hw. :O
It makes me paranoid because it probably means that I'll have A LOT of hw next week
.

No comments: