Thursday, June 3, 2010

I dislike the hot blazing sun on my sweaty skin.

Does it hurt more when someone close to you lies to you,
or when that person decides to stop telling you things?

Until this year, I never realized how important trust is to me.
It bothers me a lot when people ask me questions to see if I'll lie, because that shows they don't trust me to tell them the truth.
And the fact is, I will not lie. I'd flat out tell it to your face. I don't care if that's not what you want to hear.

---
So yesterday was Tolerance Day. I liked reading people's signs. It made me feel like Tech is diverse and accepting.
The reason I didn't make one is because, I felt that what I WANTED to write would be too personal for me to share with the world.
It's something only a few of you know.

1 comment:

Connie said...

It's fine that you don't want to write something that you're not ready to tell the world about. Everyone has something they want to keep to themselves.

I'm a liar no matter what.