Friday, June 11, 2010

late nights, crappy internet, finals, and company.

so i've had the least sleep this week, and my internet has been poopy. so i haven't been on. yeahhhh.

monday; pre-wedding-dinner party.-slept at 11
tuesday night; wedding-dinner party.- slept at 1
wednesday; first day of finals: trig (i got a 63 -_- ) , health , and english.
thursday; went to manhattan, NYU of dentisitry to see if i could get braces...they said they'd inform me months later. FAILNESS.
friday(today);i was randomly sadddd. i'm supposed to be at my friend's sweet 16 movie thing. but i dont have his number. so i fail. ;x

TOMORROW MY AUNT AND GRANDMA AND MY COUSIN ARE COMING BACK FROM FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
they're gonna stay in NY for 2 days, and then go to china. ><

i needa study for my global final on monday.
and then study for the damn regents. :/

I STILL NEED A GRAPHING CALCULATORRR. ):

1 comment:

Connie said...

Search on Ebay for a used or new graphic calculator (I'll even help you bid to get a good deal on a new one ;D)