Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birds take showers in the rain.(;

So it was raining this morning. I don't hate rain, but i dont particularly like it either. :/ anyway, as we were heading toward the G train, annie asked me why birds are flying in the rain.
I told her they were taking showers.(:
An epic fail today was when vionna and i went to 8th floor gym for the 1st time this yr. WE GOT LOST. T_T we changed on the 3rd floor, too. cuz we werent sure if we supposed to change on the 8th floor. x_x so we ended up going up the WEST SIDE. AND WE GOT LOST. until we saw Mr.almonor who gave us directions. LOL
the highlight of gym is tht I LIKE TEAM HANDBALL. (:
another thing tht gave me mixed feelings was global. i got a 96 on the map quiz. this might be the highest grade ill ever get. but the sad part was i COULD HAVE GOTTEN A 100. its just tht i forgot to write down argentina.): BUT I KNEW THE ANSWER. T_T
I FELT SMART TODAY IN SOPH TECH because i was chosen to be one of the group leaders!
it means im kinda smart. :D
sad part about this: our group was a fail. -_- no one in my group either had a multimeter, or had a WORKIING multimeter. -_______-

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG.
REPORT CARDS TOMORROW. IM SO SCARED. D:<
SCARED.SCARED.SCARED.SCARED.

btw: going to annie's place/flushing on the half day fri. (:

6 comments:

diana said...

lol, vionna told me about you guys getting lost for gym XD

Nana said...

LOL.
we were.....confused. T_T

Luminous Fish said...

nana is such a freshieee :P

Nana said...

i know right. T_T

Connie said...

Omg, I relocated to the 8th floor gym!!! This sucks because the period before gym is on the 2nd floor so today, we had to walk up the stairs from the 1st floor gym to the 8th...Hopefully, we'll be doing something new because not everyone is enthusiastic about soccer.

Lol, I was "unprepared" for Soph Tech; didn't have my contract for my notebook. So sad that I was like the 2nd to last person to be chose :O!

Nana said...

LOL.
ahaaaaa. ur doing soccer. xD

SHUSH connie. how could u forget ur contract? D:<