Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need to get my act together.

I'm moving to East Elmhurst in the first week of November! :D
The apartment building is my aunt's. ._."
IT HAS A FLAT-WALKABLE ROOF! :D I plan on walking on it. (:

My eyesight is getting worse.
IT'S REALLY BAD NOW D:
I can barely see ANYTHING wihtout my glasses. ):
It's because of sophomore year. D:
I've had glasses since I was five.
I don't want to go blind. >
My test grades. They're horrible. It's a good thing we dont have to get them signed in high school.
My mom would be really dissapointed in me.
The classes that i need to try harder in are TRIG AND GLOBAL.
I used to like math. Back when I had a 98 average in algebra. Now i hate math. It's torture.
Global? IVE ALWAYS HATED IT.
these are my first marking period averages.
CHEM: 95
TRIG: I DONT KNOW
GLOBAL: I DONT KNOW
CHINESE: 90. im dissapointed in this grade. I had a 98 last yr ): It's because i stopped memorizing the dialogues. -_-
ENGLISH: 90
SOPH TECH: 92
I guess u can say I'm doing okay according to the grades you see here.
But what's scary is tht i dont know if i passed global and trig.
This is the FIRST TIME EVER i've had to worry about failing classes.
i'm scared shitless.
I hate myself for not changing my procrastinating habits, even after seeing my trig/global test grades.
i need to changeee. :/

Over and over, I keep telling myself that I'll start over and do all my hw at home and stop procrastinating. I never stop. argh.
I'm killing my grades.
For example, Yesterday, I forgot i had a chem quiz. therefore the best i can get is a 95 now. ):
now there's the chem project. i forgot what it was. i had to ask someone. -_-

like the teachers always say, I need to get my act together.

3 comments:

diana said...

you have to invite me over >o<

Connie said...

We all need to :X

Nana said...

Maybe for my birthday you guys can come over. (:
only if my mom lets me. ><