Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday.

Facebook says my lucky day is Thursday.
Facebook lies. ):
It finally stopped rainging today.(:
Like every Thursday, i HAD A TRIG TEST. ):
I know i did horrible. D:
My group will forever be a fail in soph tech. ):
everly forgot to bring batteries for the multimeter. so we were unprepared again. D:
we had to borrow someone else's again. x_x

after school, I BORROWED BOOKS AGAIN.! :D
i still havnt continued reading "wintergirls"
I was being insane and borrowed THREE BOOKS TODAY.
i LOVE the maximum ride series. :D (im up to the 4th book in the series)

TOMORROW'S A HALF DAY. im looking forward to it. teehee.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'mma dress up like a mafia business(wo)man and not look like one at all. [phail]

Oh Nana :O Ask your dad if he has a multimeter you can borrow? Surprisingly, my dad had one (who'd have known?) and it's ancient, but I don't have to waste money ;O Just hope it works x]

I got like 10 books to read and I'll never get around to it!!! Get a shelfari (mine is http://shelfari.com/device) and keep track of books you've read, want to read and currently reading :D