Monday, October 26, 2009

Extremely happy today.

1- Today, on the 7 train, this chubby dude with black shades in a beige suit with them professional shoes was standing in the train. he looked queer, so i went to a diff. part of the train. i thought he was gonna mug everyone on the train once the door closed. turns out he didnt, because when i left the train, he was still standing in the SAME EXACT SPOT. wierd. (:
2- I love Connie. "What kind of Huang is yellow?"
Molly: "You. ! " :D
Connie: -along the lines of ; - "HUH?"
Rebecca: "she doesnt get it. ! XD"
I teared from this.(: THANK YOU, CONNIE. <3
3-Part of the reason I'm happy is because im positive i did really well on my global quiz today. CREDITS TO STUDYING ON THE TRAIN<3 (AND ALYSSA AND VIONNA FOR QUIZZING ME AT LUNCH.)
4-Another reason why im happy: i like my soph tech project. it's really neat. I hope i get a good grade. ><
5-Saw RACHEL TODAY AT THE LIBRARY. <3 i wanna volunteer there. and work with little kids. the kids i saw today that rachel worked with WERE SO CUTE! <3 its sad how they dont have any space yet. ): annie, ruole, and i will try again next week! >6-I BORROWED A BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY! to read. xD FINALLY. this is the first time in a year i have voluntarily gone to the library to get a book. :x
--The book is called "Wintergirls" by laurie something.

Im unsually extremely happy today. I dont know why. I keep smiling out of nowhere, giving off happy vibes. I'm scared something bad's gonna happen. ):

WHAT IM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
-wed ( report cards)
-fri (half day)
-next week (moving to my new place! )

:D

4 comments:

Connie said...

I still don't get it...*headdesk*
Anyway, congratulations on the global quiz :D

Oh wow, you know, I can't even borrow books from the library no more! I owe them like $26 because I keep overdoing books because people kept reserving them so I can't renew. It used to be $25 limit that you can't borrow books and I was at $36 then. When I was so close to getting below $25, they changed the friggin' limit to $15!!!

Now I use my brother's library card. I borrowed a lot of books but can never find the time to read them :( Already renewed them like 30 times.

Nana said...

LOL CONNIE.!
poor you ):
your brother must be responsible if he doesnt lose his library card.
o_o"
ive lost mine like 2 times before. ><

diana said...

im glad you had a good day :D
i felt pissed today because i hate eating my lunch and doing hw at the same time >:O
why are you looking forward for report cards? :[ they will mock you unti the second marking period!

Nana said...

i felt the bad vibes from you.
but i still love you.

im looking forwad to report cards just for the sake of it.
im hoping really hard tht i get at least 85 average.