Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel.

It rained today. again. gloomy.

so we got report cards: ( from highest to lowest)
chem: 95
soph tech: 92
english: 90
chinese: 90 (dissapointed in this grade. D:)
Global: 80
trig: 80
chem lab: 80 (mr.almonor sucks.)

whats sad about this: i got a 98 in gym. it doesnt even count. yay.
-_______-

my total average was an 87.34

im not sure if i should be happy that I didnt do SUPERSUPER BAD or if i should be dissapointed in myself for not doing better than this. I feel both. ):

I dont understand how to make them circuits in soph tech. my group is useless. D:

sunny-sides:
I SAW A GUY WITH ORANGE HAIR IN TECH TODAY. (:
AND THEN I SAW A FLYING UMBRELLA. SERIOUS. FLOATING. IN MIDAIR. UPSIDE DOWN.

4 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

at least you didnt get a 70 for trig :/
i am ashamed to tell ppl that i am from fobland cuz fobs are supposed to be good at math :[

LOL WHATS SO SPESHO ABOUT ORANGE HAIR ?

Nana said...

but ur AVERAGE. its a 92! ><

I LIKE ORANGE! ><

Connie said...

It's still just the first marking period :) You'll do better! I'm sure you at least tried.

Woah, a 98 in gym, godly o_o;

For Soph Tech, we didn't do much either! Lmao. It was taking forever to gain access to the moodle electronics thing. Making circuits... just poke in the wires and then the resistance and then another wire in the holes next to each other? I made the series and I think I made it right! :D

Nana said...

you must show me how to make the circuits!
><