Sunday, January 3, 2010

A more or less successful vacation.

I think this vacation was my most productive vacation of all winter breaks.
But then again, my memeory tends to fail me. The only winter break I remeber was last yr's, and the only thing i remember is hanging out with Hannah for a day....the rest is a mystery...

Surprisingly, I didn't procrastinate on all my hws.
I did the easy ones prior to today, and finished up the long ones today.
I still have hw left to do, but fortunately, they're not due on monday, so I have a bit of time.

Connie! I need you to bring in some of your rock candy and give a bit to me, please and thank you! In return, I can give you the answers to all the questions for that lab. (Isn't it ironic how I didn't do the lab, yet I did the questions? )
I answered all of the questions, including the Discussion and Conclusion sentences, except for letter ( i ).

Completed Homeworks:
1.Gym
2.Ice Cream Lab
3.Trig.

Under Completion:
1.Rock Candy Lab [ I need proof that I "did it,"
and the answer to letter (i).]
2.Memorize english vocab for quiz mon [ shall be completed at lunch]
3.Memorize chinese joke.

Future works:
1.Do the lab preparation for the lab "Formula of a Hydrate" <--I can't find it... DX
2.Must memorize chinese joke by 1/6/10
3.Finish Global Extra Credit by 1/11/10
4.Finish rewriting soph tech notebook.

No comments: