Sunday, January 3, 2010

Super Junior-M and SHINee.

After watching a couple of reality shows with Super Junior-M and SHINee, I have selected my favorite members from each group. :3

Super Junior-M
1.Henry!

2.HanKyung!

3.DongHae! (I know that deep down in my heart, he's really #1 out of SJ-M, but because he's so flirtatious, it would be a good idea not to fall for guys like him. :D )


SHINee
1.Taemin! HE'S SO CUTE. :3 + He's got the sexy kind of mushroom hair I love. :D

2.Key! Mushroom hair again. >3<

3.Minho. At first I really really didn't like him/ hated him. But he's pretty cute in the reality shows! :D

4 comments:

Addicted to your Smile said...

TAEMINNIEEEEEEEEE.
<3

ありさ said...

OMG EWW DONGHAE. i do NOT approve.

AT LEAST U PICKED TAEMINNIE! <3
and KEEEEEEEEYYYYY!~ OMGOMG LUUUUUV <3
eww...minho. he creeps me out DX

Luminous Fish said...

idc about henry .. idc about hankyung ..
donghae<3
taemin is cute but i still dont really care about him LOL
KEY IS FUNNY AND SEKSHIE ! .. but hes like a woman in my heart now so .. D:
minho is just .. EW .

ITS OKAY THAT NO ONE IS OBSESSED WITH JONGHYUN SO I CAN HAVE HIM ALLLLLLLL BY MYSELFF AHH♥

Vionna said...

hehehe Key's my favorite from the start ><. LOL i dont like minho, hes very stiff to me