Monday, January 11, 2010

To be.

Mr.Mccollum's speeches are very powerful. T_T
One group in our class wasn't able to finish before the bell rang Friday, and they got a 55.
He was giving us this lecture about trying your best in everything. And that life is all or nothing. 0 or 1. Fail or Succeed.

Since he's so powerful, I came home today and the first thing I did was hw! :O
I finished chem and trig in less than an hour. AMAZING!

-------
It's been established that I'm moving my stuff to Julia's this Friday.
I'm gonna bring my laptop to her place, and try to leech off of someone's internet, but I can't gaurantee that I'll be able to. D:

-------
That 10 phrases thing in Mr.Mccollum's class produced wierd words for me:
some of the things i put down were: win, fight, ORANGES, stand, pond, drill, to be, scream, and continue walking.
XD

2 comments:

diana said...

i would be pissed off if i were that kid. i'll say life is all, nothing, or something; 0, 1, or 1/2; succeed, fail, or fail then succeed, or succeed then fail o.o

take the library's if she lives near one ;D

Connie said...

Wow, I wished his speeches had such an influence one me.

Stealing internet is easy. I used to do it all the time :O Hopefully your computer has wifi xD