Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mysterious JoJo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2Cbgdf3WI
^Taemin got pushed around by these...super chubby girls on Star King. ><
HE'S SO SKINNY THE WIND CAN BLOW HIM AWAY~~~~~~~
He was carried again, for like the 2nd time on Star King. SO ADORABLE~ >3<

What surprised me most was that he was actually able to carry the girl!...and then...WALK......!
...teeeheee...he wasnt able to pick her up at the end, though. xD

The song JoJo by SHINee has been stuck in my head. ><
Although no one seems to know who JoJo is, I still like the song.


Today was 'sit at home and find vids to watch' day...
Tomorrow is hw day! D:

1.Trig
2.Rewrite soph tech notebook. T_T
3.Finish global exta credit... x_x

Announcement:
My mom and I are staying at Julia's house for like a couple of months starting sometime soon, so I probably won't be able to go online for a while...since she doesn't have internet... DX
Why?
-Because her parents are going to China for a while, and they wanted my mom to stay with her and her brother. And that's how i was dragged along, because if my momm left me, i would be alone...with no one to make me food. DX
When?
I'm not sure exactly when, but I know it's sometime in January. I think..next week, maybe?
How this will affect you:
uh...I don't think this will affect you...
...much...

:D

2 comments:

Addicted to your Smile said...

Taemin is so cute in that hat :3
oh he's just cute over all. <3
I wish he could give me a piggyback ride too. LOL. So strongggg.

JoJo is a really really good, addicting song :D

I'm sorry to hear about the no internet thing ):
But have fun at Julia's~

Luminous Fish said...

NUUUUUUUUUUUU D;

WHY CANT THEY COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE ?

THEN I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT MONKEY T.T