Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gloomy Black Friday.

Weather.com said it would rain nonstop friday.
I'm thankful that it didn't.

although it didn't rain, it always looked like the sky was on the verge of tears because it was so dark and gloomy out.

anyways, black friday;
i woke up at 5 in the morning with my twenty something year-old cousin, Christy. (who came from china like less than 2 years ago.)
christy wanted to buy a laptop from bestbuy, so we went to the one near queens center mall, first thing in the morning. sadly, the line for best buy was SUPEEEEEERRRRRRR LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, and we got there by like 7 a.m., so we gave up and went back to queens center mall.
we walked around in there for like 7 hours, and we couldnt find anything we liked. D:
i mean, yea, there's lots of discounts, but that doesn't mean that the things on sale are actually...nice. -_______-
so we took a rest after 7 hours of walking and went to the food court and ate KFC.
except i couldnt eat any, cause i have a stomach virus. SUCKS. ): [this week seems to be my worst ever, T_T ]
so i basically starved the whole day. ><

after queens mall, we spent another 3 hours in flushing, and christy and i both went home empty handed.

you'd think my black friday was pointless.
i thought it was pretty pointless.
im telling myself it's good exercise.


btw, i lost 4 pounds! thanks to my fever and stomach virus. ._.

my fever's basically gone, but the stomach virus still lives! T_T
which means i STILL cant eat meat or drink milk or juice. and i cant eat anything with too much oil.
this is complete misery for me because all my favorite foods go under meat, MILK TEA, and almost every asian dish has oil in it. -_______-

4 days till my birthday! i hope next week will be WAYYYYYYYYYY better than this one ><

HI MY SWEATHEART ON SUNDAY! :D

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow, a stomach virus? Is it that worm thing?