Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Nana #2 would be like.

Annie sent me this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsuMryFjss&feature=related

I really like the song. and the two girls who sing it are twins.
So it got me thinking.

I wonder what it would be like to have a twin.
Would it be cool? Fun? Annoying? Painful?

Would you have crushes on the same guy?
Would one guy have crushes on both twins?

I often wonder what it would be like to have a sibling. It'd definitely be less lonely. Even if the sibling is annoying.

if I had twin, everything would be different.

3 comments:

ありさ said...

its obvious that even if u were a twin, u wouldnt have the same personality therefore you wouldnt like the same person.
a guy who likes both is a PLAYAAA
yeah....

Connie said...

Miko should smile more; so serious :3

flyingmuffins911 said...

woah! and if you're identical! You can play tricks on people!