Thursday, November 26, 2009

I believe in karma.

Yesterday was complete crap.
No. This whole school week was crap.

On Tuesday, someone stole my graphing calculator. (or so i assume.)
That night, i got a fever.

Wednesday morning, my temperature is 102 degrees.
I was debating whether or not to go to school;
in the end, i decided that i would go, because i had a Chemistry test, and i had spent most of monday night typing up the lab reports for Almonor, and i wanted to hand them in after 9th period.

Guess what happens. i go through a whole day of hell with a fever, and after 9th, i go up to Almonor's room on the 6th floor, AND HE'S NOT FUCKING THERE. ):
waste of my time.
I really want like at least a 90 in chem lab. almonor makes me try harder than i need to. for LAB. seriously. -_______-

oh yea. and the stupid freshmans with their "balloon dick" during lunch.
retards. -_______-
it's the second time this year i've had to bitch at those bastards. when we were freshman, we weren't that annoying.

7 days till my birthday. ><

2 comments:

Addicted to your Smile said...

Feel better, Nana <3
Go get some rest. That's what this break is for. (:
Anddddd I'd totally beat up those freshies for you.

ありさ said...

we totally shoudve shoved it down their throats or something.

i think they were different freshmen. the ones u bitched at before learned their lesson XD