Monday, November 30, 2009

Where's the mountain top?

Life is wierd.

life seems so empty and vacant sometimes.
the heck is the point of living?
to go through crap and then die. :]

yet everyone tries anyway.
lives through school.
tries to become someone.
someone important to the world.
get a job, earn money, live, and possibly earn more money to support a family.

routines make life boring.
yet drama and depression arent appreciated in life.
the heck is with life?
what's considered happiness?

i dont know.
i'm in the middle of doing hw.
but i'm constantly thinking of. stuff.

majors! big topic.
i like psychology.
-can't get a job in psychology.
good in sciences.
-don't feel like injecting a needle into anyone.

i dont have any talents. bothers me.
not particularly good at anything. worries me.
i'm just a random asian brought in this world to be sorta smart.
but it's not like i'm gonna "make this world a better place." :I

about....1 day till my birthday! :]

btw, called julia today. she smoked. didnt ask what it was like.
we talked like old times, but things just feel awkward now.
she didnt listen to me.
people like her bother me.
people who strive to fit in and then achieve crap.
people like her who confuse me so.
they put up an image and seem happy. there life seems to have more meaning sometimes, with all the drama.

but i like mine better. its overly complicated, it sucks, but i'm trying.
trying to bring my grades up, go to some non crappy college, earn big bucks, and look for what they call happiness.

I'M ON MY WAY! ._.

mood swing throughout this blog? i think so.

dont know if i should retake the chem test.
i got an 89.
i think it's a bit iffy. :I
i want to try again, cuz i think i could do better.
but i dont want to screw up my grade. DX

4 comments:

diana said...

even though we're gonna die someday, its still worth it to try so that our lives wouldn't be meaningless. drama and depression are appreciated once we get over it cause we look back and learn. your questions makes me feel sad all of a sudden :[

MAJORS! :D

nana, it's still too early to say that our life is meaningless. it only seems so right now cause there are things that we're not allow to do. ugh, that reminds me. can't wait until college ><

not mood swings. you just being a deep thinker. LET'S THINKING ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS. AHH, CHRISTMAS. we should do some christmas shopping :D

Nana said...

you make me happy. :D

college is where all the growing up gets done. fast.

deep thinker is i. :O

christmas!
i'd like snow. :]

Connie said...

Lol, you have desired majors that are contrary to your thinking while I am just indecisive. I'd say go for psychology. Those the-rapists earn major bucks for mind raping and I've heard that you gain a whole new perspective in that major (according to the former president of YEA)

Man, if I had a cousin like yours, I'd seriously tell her I'm going to shoot her. She might think I'm kidding but I'd go through with it. If she wants to fck up her life, mind as well have me end it before any regrets (gotta do it when she gets high next)

It's okay to tell her parents Nana; she might think your a bitch for the rest of her life but she'll think you're her lifesaver in a few years (if the world don't end in 2012.) I bet she gonna continue taking smokes.

Just keep working hard as you've always have and you'll get somewhere in life. You're your own person (cliche, yes, but inspirational too) so think for yourself and no one else.

Nana said...

you should be a therapist, connie.
:]