Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December!

Christmas is near!
but i'm not getting anyone presents this year, so don't feel like you need to get me anything.

I'm probably just gonna get Diana something, cuz Diana's got this present she can't "literally" give, to give to me. O_O

I hope it snows this month!

I like snow.
I like the wind.
I DON'T like the cold.

Then there's new year.
I kinda looked back to the note i did on facebook, about the resolution thing.
yea...i only accomplished like one or two things.
pretty sad.

this year, i'm gonna make more realistic resolutions! ><
-i still want a webcam, tho. ><

HAPPY DECEMBER TO YOU!~

and HAPPY SUPER SUPER EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DIANA! :]

1 comment:

Connie said...

Should've tried getting a webcam on Black Friday!

I don't like December. I don't like snow. When we live in such an urban area, snow just reminds me of piss. Give me Autumn or Spring!

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I would like to give everyone a fruit pudding cup :D