Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I kinda forgot it was Christmas....... till Cerris called me this morning and said "merry christmas!" xD
It doesn't feel like Christmas, not that i know what it feels like....but yea....it doesnt feel special to me... ><

But i can bet you new year's is gonna feel wierd.
I dont want this year to end! i dont want a new year to come.
I feel old. DX
New year's seems to mean change. the word "new" says it all.
Maybe new is for the better. Maybe not?

I miss Hannah and Liz, my junior high friends that i was rlly close with.
we kinda stopped talking to each other and stopped hanging out since soph year started. D;

This winter break seems to be more productive than others.
normally I'd just stay home.
so far, on the 24th, i went to QCM with ruole, and today, my mom and i walked around flushing.
I guess after those three days before break, where i was stuffed with hw, i dont have THATTT much hw over break.

i did gym, and trig.

the rest of my hw:
`ice cream lab
`rock candy lab
`memeorize chinese joke
`GO TO THE MET FOR GLOBAL EXRA CREDIT. WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME? ><
`read for english
`english quiz mon.
`soph tech project. DX

im doing the 2 labs over annie's, i think
and as for the met, idk who i'm dragging along with me yet..... >< tell me if u wanna come!

No comments: