Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black cats.

This morning, i went to school with Ruole, since she slept over at my place yesterday.

so it was really windy today, but luckily, it wasn't cold. :D

as we were walking to the bus stop, a black cat crossed our path. :O
ruole pointed it out, but i didn't rlly wanna think about it, hoping the superstitiion wouldnt be true.

it came true. -_-
or it could just be because today is thursday.
EVERY thursday, there's chem lab and trig test.

but THIS thursday, Vionna had to go to the bathroom and throw up during chem lab. ):
we didnt do the lab correctly, or, let's say, we weren't following instructions, so our lab kinda messed up. so we got yelled at. :/

then, trig test. D: i know i did bad. there doesnt seem to be hope for my trig grade anymore. -_-

then, sub for chinese. good news? NO. we had Ms.Lee. the one that speaks spanish. she's evil. actually makes us do work. D:

Ruole didnt feel well today. D:

that's all the news i have for today. ._.

FEEL BETTER, VIONNA AND RUOLE! ><

6 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

its even worse when the class shes subbing is a spanish class >_> !

vionna prolly ate something wrong .. :[

Nana said...

LOL.
she probably acts like a know it all :x

Luminous Fish said...

yaaaaar .

shes a good teacher but shes so mean ;-;

Connie said...

Wow, in 3rd grade, I had this whole superstition phase as I contemplated death.

I used to be really scared of death and somehow that supported my fear of bad luck to the point I would cry; especially since I sinned and committed crime in 3rd grade. I went to counseling to skip class with my friends and actually talked to the guidance counselor about letting black cats cross my path. When I walk to school, I go down this particular street where one of the alleys of the houses was the home of like 5 cats. Most of them were black.

My guidance counselor told me to believe I get bad luck when pink bunnies cross my path. I haven't liked bunnies since but I didn't believe her either. The black cat superstition has been around for a while and everyone knows it! Anyhow, nowadays, I really like cats...ever since that one winter I stared at this guy that looked like a grandfather (the long whiskers!) and thought it was just so beautiful.

Connie said...

oops, not "guy" I meant cat! xD Woah, what is my subconscious getting at... +_+

Nana said...

LOL, CONNIE!
ur comment made me smile! :)

WHAT KIND OF CRIME DID YOU COMMIT IN 3RD GRADE?!?!?!? :O

lol, ur so wierd. why would u PURPOSELY let black cats cross ur path? ._.

ur guidance is funny.
PINK BUNNIES? LOLOLOLOLL.

LOL, grandfather cat.

I love you, connie. :)