Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rants.

My Thursdays always fail.
the usual disasters of chem lab and trig test. D:
although today's experiment went okay, :]
i have a feeling i did bad on trig test, though. D:

I want a camera.
or at least a phone that can take pictures....... DX
->my phone used to be able to take pictures, but it doesn't work now for some reason. T_T
->a webcam would be nice too. ><

warning:don't get me anything for christmas, im trying to save money for stuff. :D

stuff worth noting:
1)so today i found out this couple in my class were going out. they didnt seem like it.
surprising, huh? ._.

2)the stupid kid was waiting in front of my 8th period class. he probably wants to make it seem like we're going out. i suspect that he has a conspiracy... *_*

This whole week just seemed like fridays on repeat. everyday i was so tired, and just wanted to go home...
everyday, i wanted winter break to come.

WHY THE HECK DO TEACHERS ASSIAGN SO MUCH PROJECTS/ESSAYS THE WEEK BEFORE BREAK [and during break.]

im overwhelmed, my dearies. DX

1 comment:

Luminous Fish said...

ugh .

so much shit to do next week -_-

LETS BE SCREWWWWWWWED TOGEDAAAAA