Wednesday, December 9, 2009

To you it's nothing, but to me it's worth every atom of air i breath.

I got a 91.25 ! my first time in high school that my overall average is above a 90.
And this is why, the minute i touch my report card, i started smiling like a funny monkey. :)
so maybe it's not like an "OMG, UR A GENIUS!" kinda grade, but for me, it's a huge improvement.

so now im thinking that great depression after receiving MP1's report card grade was a little push to try harder. i thank you, depression. :D

sorry Diana, i can't watch bfb today, cuz i need to raise my trig average by having a massive studying session for my trig test tommorrow.
i hope i do well! ><

so yea. i dont have time to tell u guys about my day today.

uh. bye... :D

3 comments:

diana said...

awww, but its only like 2 minutes :[

Connie said...

Lmao, gotta somehow make time for my own trig study session...impossible. I keep procrastinating! I deserve that 60! =_=

flyingmuffins911 said...

good luck on your trig test!! I too must study harder! (My average also went up *smily face*!) And must bring up trig grade... sooo hard >.<

GOOD LUCK!