Friday, December 4, 2009

HAPPY! :D

Today's a good day. :)

this morning was wierd though.
like yesterday, i was walking to the bus stop, and today, i saw the cat again. O_O
except this time, it just sat there, not going anywhere, but i didn't want to risk anything, so i crossed the street, just so i could avoid the cat crossing my path.

i caught my bus right when it got to my bus stop, so i was thinking to myself that i had a piece of luck today.

Vionna didn't come to school today, cuz she got a fever and wasnt feeling well, so i was lonely during gym & chem. ><
FEEL BETTER, VIONNA!

we switched seats in chem today! i specifically told ms.hall tht i wanted to be in the front so i could see, but she puts me near the back. -_-
apparently, im too much of a good kid to have to sit in the front and be watched by her. x_______x however, i still like my seat, cuz im surrounded by ppl i can talk to :]

then lunch!
oh dear, did i love our conversation. :]
SEX. and peter's 3 assets. xD

connie was sleeping during lunch, and she seemed sad to me D:
FEEL BETTER, CONNIE :D

TRIG! got my test back. yes, i did bad. D:
73. D:< HOWEVER, i was satisfied, bcuz it was higher than i had expected, which was like in the 60's.

then chinese! I HAS A 98 AVERAGE IN CHINESE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH. i worked hard for it, tho. ><

OMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOMOGGMOGMGOMOG. MY HAPPIEST MOMENT OF THE DAY.
I GOT A FUCKING 94 IN GLOBAL :D
DO U UNDERSTAND HOW PROUD/ACCOMPLISHED I FEEL?
I WENT FROM 80 FIRST MARKING PERIOD TO A 94! :D SCORE FOR NANA! TEEHEE.

and then english. i learned stuff. xD

soph tech. I SAW COURTNEYYYYYYY! :D MADE ME HAPPY. :)

i kinda calculated my average for 2nd marking period and i think it should be around a 90! :D highest average out of my freshman and sophomore year so far.
yes, a 90 isnt all tht much of an asian accomplishment, but it's MY ACCOMPLISHMENT, and i'm HAPPY. :D

annie and i hung out with rachel in flushing today!
rachel made me 11 cupcakes. :)
and then we went to toto's. :D (didnt go there for like 4 months? )

I'M CURRENTLY VERY HAPPY. :D

p.s. xinru, i hope ur "conker sore" goes away and u feel better. :)

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh no, I wasn't sad or anything. I was feeling rather bitchy and very tired (slept at 1:30 for some reason even though I finished homework at like 9!!!) but thanks for your concern; it's appreciated.

Congratulations on your improvements! I wish I could be so godly in math...*headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**pause for an "ouch" moment**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*

I skipped around in a circle to celebrate your achievements.

cocobabeeboo said...

u saw courtney ..when ?

Nana said...

LOL. thanks, Connnie. :D

Courtney, i saw you in 9th period. x_X

REMEMBER? :D