Monday, December 28, 2009

Tired.

Stayed in today.
Cleaned out my binder & folders.
Looked over the 35 vocab words for my english quiz next mon.
Read huck finn.

Today was productive school-wise.
But it's the first day I've felt boredom this vacation.
Spent most of my day on the computer: Facebook + MLIA + Aim.

My eyesight is getting worse.
I hate wearing glasses.

I guess I've got the blues.
I miss my friends.
I'm scared to talk to them on aim, because I think it's going to be awkward, since we haven't talked for so long. The heck would we talk about?
I'm even more afraid to call them, thinking they'll reject the idea of hanging out.
I don't want our friendships to just die, as if we were never friends. But I guess it's a bit too late for that, huh?

I don't want this year to end. Then again, I don't want this year to stretch out forever.
I have this constant feeling that I'm not good enough.
That makes me want change. Change for the better.
I can't say this school year has been crap so far, but gosh, I miss freshman year a lot. As a cluster, there was a lot of warmth felt. It felt comfortable to be a group in one whole piece.
Having different schedules doesn't allow much bonding, and everything feels so broken, scattered, and distant.
BUT THEN AGAIN, being around the same people forever and not meeting anyone new would be boring.
So I'm being hypocritical......?

...Let's just say I want the incoming year to be a good one.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, how I wish I can be start school work...it's just the mood...

I did fix up my clothes though; probably the only productive thing I've done so far.

If you don't want friendships to end, you gotta keep in contact... that's the most basic thing. You can talk about anything; just start with "What's up?"

I'm hoping for a good year as well.

Luminous Fish said...

ayyyy .

thats what majors are there for LOL
other than ias .. D:

well and your sci/lab/gym ppl >_>

i miss cluster too ..

sigh . when ppl have nothing better to do , theyll get emotional
its okay :D

i am supposed to clean my closet and crap , but its so cold i dont want to :[

i really think that soph year is crap .
-_-
i wish for a better year ..
without the monkey ..