Wednesday, December 30, 2009

不能再见了, 2009.

I went over Annie's today, and did the ice cream lab. The ice cream actually tasted okay. xD

Goodbye, 2009.
Thank you for the last '09 snow.
I'm going to miss you, even if this wasn't such a great year.
You'll be a voice at the back of my head.
Nagging at me with flashbacks of childhood when I get old.

I'm sorry if the bright color scared/blinded you when you came to this page.
The only reason I chose bright pink was because I picked out the photo first, and then had to make the background match......and Gui's pink hat stood out amongst the pictures.... :D
Why did I change my layout?!?!?!
...New Year = New layout! :D
It took me a while to pick out the colors for every single little thing. x_x


ANYWAY! Here's a laugh before you stay up trying to welcome 2010 at 12 p.m. midnight. ;]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErOFu61v-A&feature=sub
^Off The Pill - 2009 ~ NigaHiga
LOL @;
"you may now kiss the bride"
"I see the glass half empty even when It's full"
"She was first, she won, yet no one gave a damn because apparently Michael Jackson's death was more important. And I agree. Haha just kidding." [ I AGREE ! ]
"Is that like a type of sink? Because if it isn't, it should be."
"You should never make money off of someone else's death. That's horrible. I mean really, who does that? _______ TEEHEE."
"Then again, he was just following the Nike slogan, you know, he just did it."

And now, my new year's resolutions for 2010.
1.Have a generally happy year.
2.Don't cut my hair, unless i really want/need to, or told to do so by an adult.
3.Stop dyeing my hair.
4.Put eye drops in my eyes everyday and stop forgetting to do so.
5.Use the computer less.
6.Restrain from using facebook. Suggestion: only go on when there's no school.
7.Have a collection of long necklaces!
8.Be healthy and try not to get sick. (only fevers are welcome so i can get taller!)
9.Get a cap.
10.Get new shoes. (I want new converse, but my mom thinks converse are useless.)
11.Get either a webcam or camera.
12.Walk slower (I'm constantly told that I walk too fast.)
13.Work harder for school.
14.Get another summer job.
15.Keep old friends & make new ones.
16.Continue to grow taller.
17.Continue trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
18.Accomplish something big.

I'm going to TRY to stay up till 12 midnight if my mom lets me. ><

< This was on my rooftop! :D

1 comment:

diana said...

LOL, i saw the video!! i love the part where he compares billy mays to shamwow XD

i was trying to write my resolutions but i couldn't even think of ten things x_x