Saturday, December 5, 2009

I think a lot.

So i was taking a shower, and i discovered a bruise on my knee.
i have no clue how i got it, or when i got it.
wierd, huh?

I really like this tank top from forever 21;

This is the back; [ it gives like the definition of "think" ] :D


I like this one too;

I like the first one better, though.

im confused about why they're still selling these tanks when's it's winter already.

maybe it's because it's a saturday, and i have nothing better to do, but i'm blogging more than once a day, and this could become like facebook. -_______-

we were talking about stereotypes in english on fri:
stereotypes aren't always bad, but they put pressure on people who dont fit under these stereotypes.
for example: all asians are good at math, or, all asians are smart.
Trig is basically my lowest average. what now?
it makes me feel bad when i get a low grade and some non-asian wants to "compare grades" and then they're like, "OMG. I GOT A GRADE HIGHER THAN AN ASIAN"
isnt this degrading urself? it makes me feel worse, too, because i feel like i SHOULD have gotten a really good grade, and i'm too stupid to be an asian.
then again, it makes me feel good when like, we change seats, and someone goes, "yay, im sitting next to a smart asian." then again, they probably just want to cheat. -__-

2 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

well , generally theyll have it online
but not really in store .. cuz no one will really be buying it at winter
you can just order online ..

Connie said...

Stereotypes; I don't think there's such a thing although I'm a hypocrite so you can't really believe what I say.

Read The Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. I read the blurb and apparently, it will explain why Asians are so good in math (it's a book about success.)