Friday, December 18, 2009

I kinda like this week. :)

Even though this week was really busy / stressful / chaotic, i feel that i am pretty happy. ._.
[MY BUSY WEEK CONTINUES OVER THE WEEKEND, WITH 2 ESSAYS AND GLOBAL TEST MON. (i suck at global.) ]

According to the chinese horoscope xinru told me, this week, I'm supposed to be "more attractive to guys." I guess it's mostly true. (true-er than other horoscopes)
1-stupidhead tht wants to make it seem like we're going out. I'm starting to get really ticked off when he touches me. DX<
2-this guy from tech was staring at me observe my phone on the G train, for a really long time........ -__-
3-this freshman from gym class claims I'm his sister [ it was a dare/joke, but when he saw me after school, he yelled, "OMG. THTS MY SISTER!" me: "O___O." ] -______-

Tomorrow I'm going christmas shopping with alyssa, annie, mabel, cerris, amy, and so ons, at Queens Center Mall. :D

So much work too do D:<

[hi my sweetheart on sunday! :) ]

1 comment:

ありさ said...

u typed "sweatheart" i think u meant sweetheart