Monday, December 7, 2009

Preternatural.

Today was wierd.

While walking to my bus stop, i didn't see a cat today. :O

then when i got to school, the first people i saw were connie and molly.
i don't usually see them first thing in the morning, before i even get up to the 4th floor, so i thought it was rlly wierd.
and to add to it, it just happened to be molly's birthday. :]

so since i was going out of my daily routine anyway, i decided to use the elevator with them,and went to the 7th floor, for breakfast.

what happened in the elevator was the wierdest thing that happened all day.

we got on , and we were too much into our converstaion to realize no one had clicked "7" , for the 7th floor.
so we went back to floor 1, where we started. -_-

so molly's friend gets on, and she's like, "Molly, im gonna throw ur present to you."
LIGHTS GO OFF.
molly's friend, "never mind..."
everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

the end. ._.

so after going up to the 7th floor, i heard rebecca was at almonor's room, so i decided to go to his room too, to find out my grade.
i walk down to his room, and i wait with rebecca for a few minutes, but he doesn't show up, so we gave up, and went back up to breakfast.

Next wierd thing that happened today, SUSAN HUGGED ME.
and she seemed high. must have been really happy, to hug me so early in the morning, and the only other time i remember her hugging me was on my birthday. :O

lunch: i take out my chrysanthemum tea to drink, and realize there was no straw. why?
because yesterday, the baby next door had come over, and he wanted to drink soymilk, but he couldnt drink it without a straw.......
and thats how my mom stole my straw.... YEA.

soph tech: this girl came into my soph tech class wearing a diaper.
not real diaper.......but yea...this pink underwear looking thing. you would have to see it to know what im talkiing about. :X

lastly, everly told me he was happy today. wierdest thing ever.

and now im drinking milk tea. my favorite. :D