Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Most definitely.

Sometimes,
I wish I were normal,
I wish I had a house,
I wish I had my own room.

Sometimes,
I wish I had the same opportunities as everyone else,
I wish I were a better person,
I wish my family didn't just consist of two people.

Sometimes,
I wish I had a sibling,
I wish I could cry in front of someone freely,
I wish it weren't so lonely.

Sometimes,
I wish I had a talent,
I wish I meant something to the world,
I wish I weren't a failure.

Always,
It's only sometimes.
The rest of those times, I'm happy,
but it always comes back to this.

I don't want a fairytale with a happy ending,
I want my life to be a success.
I want to be truly, most definitely,
Happy.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I hope you will be.

Luminous Fish said...

everyone wants to be happy .
but the word itself is so vague ..

you shouldnt be so harsh on yourself .