Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The day before the day before New Year! [2010]

These were my 2009 resolutions;

Success = accomplished
Fail = not accomplished

1. get a webcam. [ Fail. ]
2. actually be happy on my birthday for once? [ Success, except for the cake. ]
3. get new glasses. [ If I remember correctly, Success. ]
4. stop laughing so much. [ Fail. ]
5. LEARN HOW TO DO A HANDTSAND [ Fail. ]
6. find a crush to distract myself :D [ Fail. ]
7. get a camera. so i can stop jacking other ppl's camera :x [ Fail. ]
8. GET A JOB.......even if its just for community service. [ Success, my summer job. ]
9. keep old friends. [ Fail. & Success. ]
10. make new friends. [ Success! ]
11. GROW TALLER [ Success! ]
12. hoolahoop more often. [ Fail. ]
13. find a reason why i should pay attention to wasserstein. [ I don't remember, but most likely, Fail. ]
14. find a way NOT to fail DDP. [ Success! ]
15. PASS FRESHMAN YEAR. [ Success! ]
16. DO SCHWAIGHOFER'S MATH HW EVERYDAY. [ I don't remember this either, but most likely, Fail. ]
17. STOP PROCRASTINATING. [ Fail. ]
18. stop wasting my money on TOTO'S :X [ Partial success....... ]
19.FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANNA BE WHEN I GROW UP. [ Fail. ]
20. find a goal. [ Partial success. ]
21. achieve something. [ Success, my report card! ]
22. stop being so mean to my mom. [ Partial Success & Partial Fail. ]
23. LEARN. [ Success! ]
24. find a healthy addiction. [ F A I L . ]
25.

#25. will be filled when i think of it. [ Fail....... ]

Total: 12 Fail. 13 Success.

2 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

6. find a crush to distract myself :D
LOLOLOLOLOLOILOLOL

you have weird resolutions .. xD

Connie said...

Congratulations on your successes and best of luck working to conquer your failures :D