Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playing my invisible guitar.

"I'm alone, on my own, and that's all i know,
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, Oh but life goes on,
"
-Taylor Swift

So i was rlly upset, and I was in desperate need to release my anger.
So I listened to Taylor's song, and it inspired yet another one;



Everyday my mouth smiles wide across my face,
screeching laughter coming from my silent voice box,
I'm trying to be happy,
tryiing to smile for every desperate wish,

Occasionaly, the thunder strikes,
fire of lighting that shocks my mental sanity,
here comes the anger,
Hatred towards the world,

Feeling this great need to scream,
yell, break, run.
But here in this small room,
all i can do is pound the bed in silence.

Must not let the mother hear,
Because she has tried so hard for me,
Tried so hard.
So I need to be strong,
pretend that I don't want to be like every other teenager.

I've got the lies stored at the lining of my lips,
Ready to cover for my selfish needs,
"I'm okay, mom.
Those are for normal kids.
I can live without them."

Sorry to say,
those are all words made up of hollow lies.
And so every time the weather turns,
goes against my will,

Silence fills the atmosphere,
teeth clenched,
eyes closed,
tears flowing,

The sad song plays.
Hiding under the covers,
It feels safe to quiver in lost hope.

The tears dry,
the drought comes,
feels like dry water glued to your face,
The bitter taste of salt against your taste buds.

The pain is numbed,
through the death of yet another dream,
another wish.

And here i play my invisible guitar,
strumming to the beat of nothing,
shakiing my head at the stupidity of life,
Sarcastic laughter at my crazy dreams.

No comments: