Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to the blogging world, Vionna! :D

The title of this blog was created to tell you that Vionna has created a blog! :)
and you should follow her, and stalk........NVM... xD

Today's Saturday, and i plan on finishing 90% of my hw today. LUCKILY, i dont have that much hw this weekend, so thank you, world. :3

I tried calculating my average for MP2 yesterday, here's my results;
chem-90-95 (not shur)
almonor-90 (HOPEFULLY, A 90 ><)
trig-75-89 (i think i dropped, since MP1)
chinese- 98 (YESSSSSS! :D )
global-94 (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGMOO :D )
english - 90 (i wanted it to be higher T_T )
soph tech- 93(i went up 1 point here >< and everly beat me in this one D: )

my total average should be about a 90! YAY FOR ME. :D

VIONNA, here's the chem hw. :) (we kinda did it alrdy, tho)
Read pg.98 and then on pg. 99 do Q1-5
Read pg. 99-102 and then on pg. 102 do Q6-9

My hw for the weekend;
1-chem
2-trig
3-chinese quiz monday
4-study map, and i dont think we had any other hw :O (unusual O_O )
5-read for english. i actually like huckleberry finn :3

and thts it. thts little compared to other weekends. very little. :D

Apparently, it's supposed to RAIN AND SNOW today.
i've like to see how that would turn out.
I HATE SLUSH. DX.

i just want snow :3

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, MOLLY! (mon.)
hopefully i can go out today or tomorrow to get her something. :)

3 comments:

Vionna said...

AHHH!!! NANANANANA.LOL im feeling much better. ill see you on MONDAY
<- look look i used ur turtle pic!!xD
let's hope we all get 90s and ABOVE

Luminous Fish said...

OH SHITTTS .

I SRSLY SHOULD BECOME A PSYCHIC ..

I WAS LIKE THINKING "HMM WOULD VIONNA MAKE A BLOG" ON FRIDAY
AND NOW OMGOSHHHHH LOL

Connie said...

Xin Ru you freak.

Wow, compared to you; I have homework in almost every subject...and its long... and I procrastinated till Sunday. *facepalm*