Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who's going to the winter jam?

Yesterday i cried myself to sleep.
I don't remember exactly why i was crying, but i do remember it was because i was jealous of the people who had certain materialistic things i wanted.
after a while, i realized i was pitying myself, and so i cried harder because i hated myself for being such a spoiled, selfish, human being.
i had to remind myself that there were people worse off than me.
and the first people who came to mind were those in Africa. their life probably sucks most. ):

this morning, i woke up and thought, today's gonna suck. so my mood wasn't all that great.

but the first thing this morning, susan hugged me. AGAINssss. so it made me happy and i wasnt all that pissed anymore. :)

SOPH TECHHH!
Mr.McCollum told us that he will give anyone in our class who goes to the winter jam five points on their AVERAGE. who in their right mind wouldn't go now?
I'M DEFINNITELY GOING! :D
it's free! :D i dont know what the date it is, but i know it lasts from 4p.m. to 8p.m.
we're required to stay for 2 hours, so im gonna leave at six.
you need to sign up online for it too!
(there's gonna be a sign in sheet, and thats how he'll know that we went.)

why would he do such a thing, u ask?
well, he sed tech's school spirit has been going down.....so he basically wants to raise it by bribing us with these 5 points. :]
AND ITS WORKINGGGG. BWAHAHAHAHA.


so my day ends happily, knowing that my soph tech average will definitely go up third marking period! :D
unless i magically do rlly bad, then my average will cancel out and be the same....

tell me if ur going to the winter jam!

BTW; REPORT CARDS TOMORROW!

4 comments:

Addicted to your Smile said...

Oh man, your teacher is SO SMART, LOL.
I'm thinking of going but not too sure.
And it's on December 23rd (:

Connie said...

Oh I wanted to go but he never said anything about the extra credit to us. Sign me up :3

Nana said...

you're supposed to sign up online, but i couldnt find where to do it...
._.

Luminous Fish said...

according to sgo ppl , the sign up list is not out yet ..

I WANNA GO BUT ITS LIKE MAD LATE D;