Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm working to get to base 7.

I usually write poems when I'm sad.
I should write them when I'm happy too...

so yesterday's "massive studying session" for trig failed.
all i did was open my book, look at my notes for literally 10 minutes, and closed it. done. that was my rlly hardworking phase. T_T

yet, because im a lazy ass, i still had to do hw the next day. (today)

i was lookiing around for the global textbook like a crazy maniac during lunch, and didnt get a chance to study for trig. D:<
so in the end, like 15 min before the bell, i saw this dude from my global class, and he gave me his textbook reluctantly. im a pretty evil person, since the book was his, i took it, and he ended up not being able to the hw. THTS HOW CRUEL I AM. T_T
i felt bad, i mean, he's the one who carried the fucking heavy ass textbook to school, and I get to do the hw?

so i took the trig test, and since my teacher is pro at grading it, i was able to find out my grade 10th period. i got an 87....... T_T thats my highest test grade in trig so far.... kinda disappointed, since i made STUPID mistakes.
but happy that it's my highest score yet. :D

OMG. THIS MORNING WHILE WALKING TO SCHOOL, AN ACORN OR SOMETHING DROPPED ON MY HEAD. FROM A TREE. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS, FOR I DIDNT STOP TO TURN AND LOOK. DX

Vionna, our experiments for lab never work out. next time we shall get it right! ><
Also, hearing tht "story" about ben was sad. except after hearing it, i would be nicer to him. unless there's more......

That longass problem in sophtech makes me worry about tht test tomorrow. PLEASE LET ME GET A HUNDRED! ><

i also have a lot of hw today.......

Diana, I'll try to find time to watch bfb! ><

2 comments:

Connie said...

If I don't get at least a 95 on his test, I'm going to shoot him. (You know how he shoots us? xD)

Vionna said...

87 is good, close to a 90!

hehe.. our experiments are never right..Dx

well. ben's now in a new school, so he does have a fresh start at life. suddenly being nicer to him would be weird. he was actually never in my class. i think he was in alyssas and dianas. they dont seem to like him too much, so idk if he did other stuff.

acorn... u probably met an angry squirrel. xD