Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bleh.

Today's wednesday, tomorrow's thursday.
wednesday night and thursdays are always so busy. DX

got lab tomorrow [lab report]
chem test tomorrow
trig test [AHHHHHHH! D: ]

Today's pretty cold. ><

1)misunderstanding 9th period. about mushroomhead and i. -_______-
NO, I DONT LIKE HIM. WE'VE JUST KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR LIKE, -counts-, FOUR YEARS.
NO, WE'RE NOT GOING OUT. DX IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE KEEPS FOLLOWING ME AROUND ALL THE TIME. D:<

2)I had a scary dream last night.
this "brown" girl that i think i've seen around tech asked me if i wanted to "go down the stairs" while we were standing on the yellow line in the train station.
she was pointing to the tracks. I asked her if she wanted me to commmit suicide and she said "yes."


isn't that a nice dream? T________T

anyway, lots of hw! D:<

btw, i want a new layout too! ><

1 comment:

ありさ said...

LOLOLOL
yeah u told me already...
BUT STILL
if u EVAR go out wif everly (which u wont cause i would kill u) i will...yeah. kill u.