Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Today must have been the windiest day of the year!
I like the wind, but I'd rather not freeze to death.

If you didn't know, I went to The Met today with Connie and Ruole.
Wished you peeps that couldn't come......had....come...

Here are some pictures outside / inside of The Met.

-------

-------

-------

-------

This is a painting of i forget what, and i forget by who...
-------

-------

This is the guy that makes you happy every time you count yo money!
-------

Connie: "I don't like her dress. It makes her look like a pyramid."
-------

I think it looks peaceful.
-------

Cows?
-------

It's the shape that caught my attention.
-------

One of my favorites! These are photos of envelopes that look REALLY 3-Dimensional. BUT THEY'RE NOT. [found in the Modern Photography section.]
-------

Another one of my favorites! [also from the Modern Photography section]
-------

Connie and Ruole! and a painting.......
------

I think It's beautiful. [ Red Sunset on the Dneiper by Arkhip Ivanovich Kuindzhi ]
-------

Not gonna lie. Her "back asset" caught my attention.
-------

It's so cool!
-------

-------

It's ready to smack you.
-------

It's partner in crime #1.
-------

It's partner in crime #2.
-------

The mask in the middle is the only happy looking one. Of course, that's the one you can't see too well.

[There are 130 more photos, but I'm too lazy to upload them.......]

~Credits to Ruole's camera & her photography skills!
-and some of mine.......?

Today's the first time i went to The Met.
Today's the first time i went to subways and ate a footlong. [With Connie's help.]

I'm tired from walking, and the heels of my feet hurt.
Tomorrow shall be an innie day...

3 comments:

ありさ said...

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE KUINDZHI!
<3 classical painting ftw!

diana said...

glad you had fun! yumcha on a weekday sucks =_=

Connie said...

:D Pictographs :D