Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pure white snow is pretty.

Just came back from QCM.
Diana, Alyssa and I both chipped in to get u the kidrobot donut....... :D
Alyssa, I forgot to tell you that both Cerris and I got you the studs. :]

I like taking slow walks in the snow. [as long as it's not a rlly big blizzard outside.]

Snow brings back memories of my childhood.
I grew up with my cousins from my mom's side, and I used to live with one of my aunts. she has like 3 sons. Tony's 2 yrs younger than me, and then the 2 twins, Michael and Jason are.......i think 8 yrs old by now?
I lived with them for like 6 yrs, and then they moved to florida. D;

Walking home in the snow today reminded me of them.
And then in front of my place, there was this group of little kids that were playing in the snow. That made me even more depressed.
These are the times when I wish I had a sibling, even if the sibling is rlly annoying, at least there's company. ><

So i guess snow makes me sad now......
Snow is still really pretty, though.

Horror: There's so much hw to do. T______T

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have a lot of hw to...*headdesk*

I don't like the snow...

flyingmuffins911 said...

Me tooo!!! too much hw :P but look on the bright side, THREE MORE DAYS TILL VACATION!!!!!!!!

:O CONNIE how could you not like snow!? I love it :P