Friday, December 11, 2009

Sighs.

It's really cold today.

Thank you, Connie, for that beastly thing you made for me. :D
My mom said it was pretty!

GAH. im still pissed at myself for messing up the chem quiz! DX

I was so caught up in other things this morning/lunch that i forgot to do my chinese hw, and thats going to bring my average down by, let's say, 8 POINTS. T_T [seriously.] so now i have to memorize all the dialogues that we have to say, so that i can get some extra credit in , and maintain my 98 average. T_T

i messed up the global quiz...and the really stupid thing is i put the "Sea of Japan" next to Korea. -slaps self-

and soph tech....
the first question was so beastly. even beastly-ER than yesterday's problem.
the answer i got was "not C"
i think it's wrong...although the retards sitting around me copied my answer again.

i'd say today was a dissappointing day. bad luck seemed to be following me while i was taking those tests/quizzes. T_T

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh it's alright Nana :/ If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I've been messing up pretty badly too o.o I blanked out on the tangent question on my math test... and finding the tangent was like the only thing I knew how to do on the previous test!