Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sometimes being a guy seems so much better.

I NEED NOKIA HEADPHONES AND A NEW MOUSE. T_T

Today basically sucked for me. D:

I got my period today. And for the 2nd time, i had SUPER bad cramps. D:<
I couldnt focus on anything. T_T
all i wanted to do was go home and sleep. ><

This week is so freaking hectic! D:<

monday, common time, getting home late and a lot of hw i had to do.
Today, the cramps and a lot of hw again.
tomorrow, PREFECT. dont you just love it? -_______- WELL, I DONT. and vionna and i might visit almonor after school becuz of his stupid lab policies. >_>
thursday: TRIG TEST THAT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET A 90 ON. D:<

and finally friday, the most hectic day ever.
i have: CHEM ESSAY DUE.
GLOBAL TEST (i suck at global.)
GLOBAL PROJECT DUE. (i suck at global. a lot.)
GLOBAL EXTRA CREDIT PROJECT DUE (i need the extra credit)

guess what, i havnt started on any of these. therefore thursday is going to be hell for me. T-T

procrastination must be killed.

3 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

poor nana :[

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ?
SMASK YOUR COMPUTER INTO PIECES D;

Luminous Fish said...

smash*

Connie said...

Shoots the motivational hardwork beam *dududut* Procrastination dies.

If only life worked that way.