Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I care about you.

You'd have to read my previous post to understand what I'm talking about.

Here's a poem dedicated to her;

I knew you'd change.
It was a given.
I knew I couldn't keep you here,
No matter how hard I tried.
But I lied anyway,
Told myself we'd always be like this,
Inseparable.
Of course, reality slaps me in the face.
And you tell me you've completely changed.
What happened?
Your friends?
Somehow it seemed evident
That you'd fall under the pressure
Why do you even care about fitting in? -_-
It's a game of 20 questions
and I've known you all my life
You wouldn't be able to answer them,
You wouldn't want to.
Wouldn't want to admit,
That what you're about to do is stupid
I want to stop you
tell you you're wrong.
But even if I held up a stop sign.
Changed the course of the wind,
Tied you to the ground,
I know
That I can't stop you now.

Why won't you listen to me.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Why 20 questions?

Overall, it's deep and meaningful. Did she read this?

Nana said...

she doesnt have a computer or internet.
her parents are super strict.
(i wonder why -_- )

20 questions because, isnt there a game called 20 questions?
._.