Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I wish it didn't matter.

Sometimes i wonder why I'm not like every other teenager having those mega crushes on guys.

It's not that I don't have crushes. I have a billion super-short-term-crushes.
Maybe It's cause I'm picky with guys.
or Maybe It's cause I'm scared.
I think, in my whole entire life, I've only had ONE super serious crush in my life so far. Diana knows who I'm talking about. ._.
He goes to stuy now. And is failiing. >x<

I tend to like tall asian guys. But most of the time, I like guys for their personality. Recently, I've been crushing on guys I don't even know. -_-

So then there's the medium crushes. Guys I start thinking about out of nowhere.
This is when I start to get worried. I'm scared of liking someone too much that they'll affect my life way too much. And this is where I start to shut down my feelings. I tell myself that the guy I like will never ever like me back. That It's impossible. I feel safer when I don't like anyone. So that if they hurt me without meaning to, I won't take it to heart.
To me, liking someone is being vulnerable. And being vulnerable is a weakness. Having a weekness causes heartbreaks and heartaches. Having heartbreaks means depression. Depression is sad and no fun.

I'm a chicken when it comes to things like these.

6 comments:

Luminous Fish said...

nothing should ever matter , really .

i had tons of 3-day-crushes too ._.
and i crush on ppl idk =.=
he was the only one that i crushed on for like .. forever -_-

if youre able to think about the fact that they might affect your life , that i means your rational enough to make it not happen .

just listen to your heart and let it beeeeee !

Connie said...

Likewise. But also because I don't give a shit.

ありさ said...

aww...*pats* *pats*
if ur not vulnerable u cant actually have a relationship.
blocking urself off isnt a good thing.

i sorta kinda agree with shinru but dont entirely throw urself at someone. then ur just gonna be stuck like shinru all ur life, pining for someone who doesnt really know u exist. :D

Luminous Fish said...

THANKS AREESHA -.-
HE KNOWS THAT I EXIST OKAY ?
EVEN BEFORE I FREAK THE SHITT OUTTA HIM .

and psht even though i liked him a lot and shit ,
it didnt really affect my life THAT much ..

diana said...

depression means that it is time for excitement, which means you start doing crazy things that you would never do. new experiences, new friends, new life :]

Nana said...

awwwww.
Diana, I never thought of that.
._.